WELCOME TO PaperNana CREATIONS

I'm quite a bit behind in creating this blog. It's been in my head for years and finally making it onto the internet. I just wanted my blog to feel like the missing link in sharing the things I am interested in. I mean, really, my family can only praise me so much. I hope that this will become an interactive forum where we can all share ideas, projects, techniques, and pages. I hope to inspire and be inspired. PaperNana came about because my g-babies call me Nana and I love paper of all kinds, therefore I combined the best of both worlds. Welcome to PaperNana Creations!

1/17/2013

Please Donate For Baby Alphonse

One of my designers, Mye De Leon, gave birth to a sweet baby boy last month. His name is Alphonse. Joy turned to terror as he was whisked away from her for a number of hours, only later to find that he was born with a condition called Tetrology of Fallot. He has a hole in his lower heart chambers which doesn't allow for enough oxygen to get into his blood and lungs. It is NECESSARY to perform open heart surgery for him to survive, and cost of this surgery is $12,500! The De Leon Family does not have health insurance, so they have reached out to the public through friends, family, and the digital community. You can read all about his story here. ANY AMOUNT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!!! You can leave monetary contributions through a link on Alphonse's site. Furthermore, over 100 Desginers have created a SUPER DOOPER HUGE KIT, with all the proceeds going to Alphonse. You will find it at Pixel and Company.

This is a GIGANTIC KIT, and it is only $20!. That's what I call a WIN-WIN situation…please get yours and support the De Leon Family at this tenuous time. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment