WELCOME TO PaperNana CREATIONS

I'm quite a bit behind in creating this blog. It's been in my head for years and finally making it onto the internet. I just wanted my blog to feel like the missing link in sharing the things I am interested in. I mean, really, my family can only praise me so much. I hope that this will become an interactive forum where we can all share ideas, projects, techniques, and pages. I hope to inspire and be inspired. PaperNana came about because my g-babies call me Nana and I love paper of all kinds, therefore I combined the best of both worlds. Welcome to PaperNana Creations!

9/10/2011

Some Favorite Past Layouts

I love to do digital scrapbooking.  These are a few of my favorites so far, and as you'll notice, there are some little cuties in them as well. 






I recently made a page for my oldest daughter and her husband.  I haven't shown her yet, so here it is!  They have moved away to attend medical school and had the gall to take their babies with them.  If that's not bad enough, she's having their third baby in December...of course I am just poking fun.  I'm so proud of the hard work they've done and they deserve every achievement and opportunity that's come their way.  All of my kids have made excellent choices in selecting their spouses.  I'm so grateful for the way they love and support each other, and stay dedicated to each other and to their goals.  I'll be introducing my family so that you will get a feel for what inspires me; they are a huge part of my life and I am constantly inspired by them.

Here you go Laura.  This one's for you and Alex:


2 comments:

  1. Sorry it's taken me so long to look at your blog. I have no good excuse, really. It looks great! I love your new page for Laura's fam. We love you Mom, and hope you continue to share your creative genius with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so great! I am really looking forward to seeing your work on here. We miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete